shipping & return
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
Below are some examples of common exceptions:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
Your steps should be laid out clearly, linking to relevant pages, such as your online portal.
- Reply to your order confirmation email to request which products you would like to return.
- Print the prepaid return shipping label that you will receive by email.
- Send all items back to us using the label provided.
The following are add-ons with more information that you may want to include:
- How long it takes to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit.
- Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay.
- Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay.
- How you handle lost or damaged returns.